Xtreme Power’s M90 & M90L are now ENERGY STAR certified.
Energy Star Certified M90 & M90L can be a vital piece of equipment if the end user is pursuing Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Green Globes, or the U.S. Guiding Principles for High Performance and Sustainable Buildings, ENERGY STAR certification will ensure your building uses less energy and leaves a smaller carbon footprint.
M90 & M90L provide best-in-class energy efficiency, lowest energy consumption and heat output. ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. More than a mark of energy efficiency.
What this means for you:
- Up to 98% ECO mode or 94% online efficiency
- Best-in-class energy efficiency provides lowest energy consumption and heat output
- ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality
- ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency
- More than a mark of energy efficiency, ENERGY STAR is also a symbol of trust, quality, and responsible stewardship of our environment
- You can’t see energy efficiency. It takes testing and expert analysis. A third party certification process makes sure anything that earns the blue label meets the highest standards. Even an LED bulb must pass dozens of checks to assure quality, performance, and efficiency
You can view our M90 & M90L in ENERGY STAR’s listing here